Say farewell to chipped nails and welcome flawless manicures with the Biab (Builder, in a Bottle) system. Whether you're a nail enthusiast or a busy individual on the move Biab is here to redefine your nail game.
This innovative nail enhancement system combines the durability of acrylics with the elegance of gels. It's the solution for those seeking lasting chip resistant nails without the hassle of frequent salon trips. With Biab your manicure will stay flawless for weeks with activities like typing, gardening or household chores.
Meticulously crafted with precision and care Biab provides an even foundation for your preferred gel polish. Its straightforward application process makes it suitable for both professionals and DIY nail enthusiasts.. Guess what? Biab offers a range of shades allowing you to personalize your manicure to match any outfit or mood.
Step into the realm of chip nails with Biab. Invest in a manicure that lasts and say goodbye to chipped nails for good. Get ready to flaunt hands that attract attention wherever you go.
Traditional gel polish (Shellac) has been a choice, in the beauty industry for years but it does come with some common issues. One of the frustrations is the tendency for it to chip easily regardless of how it is applied. This can be particularly bothersome for individuals with schedules who don't have time for touch ups.
Another drawback of gel polish is its lack of lasting durability. Even if you manage to avoid chipping the polish tends to lose its color and shine over time leaving your manicure looking less impressive than before.
In addition applying gel polish often involves multiple coats to achieve full coverage. This process can be time consuming and monotonous as you have to wait for each layer to dry before proceeding with the one. Not does this take up time but it also increases the risk of accidentally smudging or smearing the polish.
Now lets talk about Biab (Builder in a Bottle) and how it works. Biab is a nail enhancement system that combines the strength and durability of acrylics, with the appearance and texture of gels.Unlike gel polish Biab is specifically formulated to strengthen and protect your nails resulting in a manicure that lasts longer.
The Biab system includes a base coat, a builder gel and a top coat. The base coat is applied to clean and prepared nails creating a surface. Then the builder gel is applied to provide strength and structure to your nails. Finally the top coat seals, in the color and adds a finish.
What makes Biab so effective.It has a thicker consistency it dries as a strong and durable layer - so you don't have to worry about chipping your brand new nails! Another great thing about Biab is its versatility. With a range of shades you have the flexibility to customize your manicure to match any outfit, occasion or mood. Whether you prefer timeless neutrals, bold and vibrant colors or trendy nail art designs – Biab has got you covered.
Now lets talk about how to apply Biab for a manicure;
1. Begin by preparing your nails. Remove any existing polish. Gently shape them with a file according to your desired length and shape. Use a cuticle pusher or orangewood stick to push your cuticles.
2. Make sure your nails are clean and sanitized before applying Biab. This step ensures that you have a surface, for the product application allowing it to adhere better and last longer.
3. Put on a layer of the Biab base coat, on your nails making sure to avoid touching the cuticles and skin. This will give your nails a surface. Help the builder gel stick better.
4. Use a UV or LED lamp to cure the base coat as per the instructions provided by the manufacturer. This will ensure that the base coat is completely dry and ready for the step.
5. Apply a layer of the Biab builder gel on each nail ensuring that you cover the surface of your nail. Make sure not to apply product as this can result in a bulky and uneven outcome.
6. Cure the builder gel using a UV or LED lamp based on what's recommended by the manufacturers instructions. This process will harden the gel. Create a foundation for your manicure.
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 until you achieve your desired thickness and strength for your nails. Typically most people find that two to three coats of builder gel are enough.
8. Brush on a layer of the Biab coat, on each nail to seal in the color and provide a glossy finish. Remember to cap off each nails edge to prevent chipping.
9. Cure the coat under a UV or LED lamp following the manufacturers instructions.
To make sure that your manicure lasts a time it's important to let the top coat completely dry.
10. At the end use a lint wipe soaked in rubbing alcohol to remove any leftover residue. Apply cuticle oil to keep your cuticles moisturized and healthy.
Here are some tips to maintain your Biab manicure;
Don't use your nails as tools. Even though Biab is strong it's still best to treat your nails. Avoid using them for tasks, like opening cans or scraping off stickers that could potentially damage them.
Wear gloves when doing household chores. Cleaning agents and chemicals can weaken the builder gel. Cause it to lift or peel. Protect your nails by wearing gloves while washing dishes, cleaning or dealing with any water or chemical related tasks.
apply cuticle oil. Moisturizing your cuticles is crucial, for maintaining nails. Apply cuticle oil every day to keep both your nails and the surrounding skin nourished and hydrated.
Limit direct. Uv ray exposure. Excessive sun exposure can cause the gel polish to fade or change color over time.
If you spend an amount of time outdoors it's worth considering applying a top coat with UV protection to prevent any discoloration.
Keep up with touch ups. While Biab is designed to be long lasting your nails naturally grow over time. To maintain an appearance make sure to schedule touch ups every three to four weeks. This involves filling in the regrowth and refreshing the coat.
To enhance your Biab manicure and keep your nails healthy it's worth considering investing in the following nail care products and accessories;
Nail file and buffer; Opt for a good quality nail file and buffer to shape and smooth your nails. This will create a surface, for applying your Biab manicure resulting in a finish.
Cuticle oil; Regularly apply cuticle oil to nourish and hydrate your cuticles. This will help prevent dryness, hangnails and other issues related to the cuticles.
UV or LED lamp; To cure the Biab base coat, builder gel and top coat effectively you'll need a UV or LED lamp. Make sure to choose one that's compatible with the Biab system for results.
Nail. Rubbing alcohol; Use a nail cleanser. Rubbing alcohol to remove any residue from your nails before applying the Biab manicure.
Lint wipes or cotton pads; It's important to have lint wipes or cotton pads on hand during the application and removal process. They are essential, for wiping any residue without leaving fibers on your nails.
Biab, vs. Gel polish
Biab and traditional gel polish are both options for achieving long lasting manicures but they do have some notable differences. Traditional gel polish is typically applied on nails or extensions. Requires a separate base coat and top coat. It offers a high gloss finish. Can stay chip free for up to two weeks.
On the hand Biab is an all in one system that combines the advantages of both acrylics and gel polish. It delivers an more durable outcome compared to gel polish. With Biab you can enjoy nails that last for weeks without chipping, lifting or fading.
Another distinction lies in the removal process. Traditional gel polish necessitates soaking in acetone to break down the product, which can be time consuming and potentially harmful, to your nails.
To remove Biab easily you can file or buff the layer and soak your nails in acetone for a duration. Here's a step, by step guide, for effectively removing your Biab manicure;
1. Begin by filing or buffing the layer of your Biab manicure. This will break the seal. Allow the acetone to penetrate the gel.
2. Soak a lint pad or cotton ball in acetone. Place it on each nail. To prevent evaporation secure it with aluminum foil or nail clips.
3. Allow your nails to soak for around 10 15 minutes so that the acetone can break down the Biab gel. You might need to scrape off any softened gel using a cuticle pusher or orangewood stick.
4. Once you've successfully removed the gel rinse your nails with water to eliminate any residue. Finally apply cuticle oil to moisturize and nourish your nails after completing the removal process.
Conclusion: Why Biab is the solution for flawless, long-lasting manicures
Say goodbye to chipped nails and hello to flawless, long-lasting manicures with Biab. This revolutionary nail enhancement system combines the strength of acrylics with the natural beauty of gels, providing a durable and chip-resistant result that lasts for weeks.
Whether you're a nail enthusiast or a busy individual on the go, Biab is here to redefine your nail game. Its easy application process, wide range of shades, and unmatched durability make it the perfect solution for those who crave flawlessly beautiful nails without the hassle of frequent salon visits.
Invest in Biab and say goodbye to chipped nails for good. Step into a world of long-lasting, chip-free manicures that turn heads everywhere you go. With Biab, your nails will be the envy of everyone around you. So why settle for less when you can have flawless, salon-worthy nails at your fingertips? Try Biab today and experience the difference for yourself.